Sunday 1 June 2014

I'm back!

I am aware I haven't been around for a long time, I have had some major stuff going on in real life. On the good side I'm 6 months pregnant so lots of baby knitting coming up. I have been catching up with some knitting for my friends' children.  This tank top was for my friend's little by's christening. I love the colours! 



I knitted this cardigan for a little girl's second birthday. It's supposed to be a ballet cardigan, but went for the red and black as I am moving house soon so determined not to buy any new wool!


These mittens are for a forth birthday party we have in July. They were quick to knit up, but I think very cute.


This little cardigan is my favourite of my recent projects. It's for a newborn who is due in August. The pattern is a very old Bellmans pattern (the price is 9D so properly retro). I am definitely making this for my baby! 


No comments:

Post a Comment