Sunday 29 September 2013

The Care Bear Jumper

 I know I haven't posted in a while but with wedding and honeymoon fever I had other things on my mind, but am back knitting with a vengeance! I have a long Christmas knitting list (all the small children I know are getting jumpers) so every spare moment I am getting the needles out.

Last night I finished my latest jumper, a Care Bears jumper- Funshine bear. I had already knitted the little girl the actual bear so for Christmas I thought I would make her the matching jumper. It has taken me just under 2 weeks to make up which isn't too shoddy considering I am at work full time and only have one full evening free a week at the moment.


My next project was going to be a Spider Man jumper, I was very excited to get that one started as the little boy chose the pattern himself but the jumper wool I ordered from Ebay has got lost by the Royal Mail sorting office. I am waiting for a phone call next week to see if they have found it. This means I am back on the sock knitting, a Christmas present for a friend. I better get clicking away, Christmas is less than 3 months away!






2 comments:

  1. The jumper is beautiful. I hope it is much worn and loved.

    ReplyDelete